Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Who are the Chudventurers?

Welcome to our blog!   You may be wondering, "Just who are the Chuventurers?"   Well, let me answer your question.  The founding members of the Chudventurers are none other than Jason and Beatrix Chudy - the father and daughter duo who have already made a number of adventures throughout the Seattle region and want to share those, and future ones, with you.   We are a small, tight-knit team, Beatrix is the brains of the outfit and I, Jason (aka Daddy), am the brawn.  So far, I have fought off bears, cougars, rabid squirrels and at least one dinosaur in our Chudventures.  Okay, I made that part up, but we have seen some crazy squirrels out there.  So, keep watching for our further adventures!   You never know when we'll show up in your neighborhood ...

4 comments:

  1. I like your blog and the pics! It sounds like the two of you are having tons of fun :) I look forward to hearing more about your exciting adventures. Be sure to keep a journal of the places you visit and the treasures you find. Be safe out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...and I love the animals especially the squirrels, I want to pet them and the bears :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...and I love the animals especially the squirrels, I want to pet them and the bears :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son and I randomly met the Chudventurers while they were looking for another geocache. They were so kind to introduce us to Geocaching. What a great experience! I feel fortunate and inspired to be introduced to it by such a lovely expert team. Looking forward to follow your adventures. Dror and Shalev

    ReplyDelete