Tuesday, April 28, 2015

For our second day out on hunt, we changed our search area to St. Edward State Park on Lake Washington.  We hit trails, we hit play areas, we hit it hard!   For those of you wondering why a state park is named after a saint, look it up!  It was an old seminary, so for you less than resourceful folks, that's the reason.   We looked for, and found, the caches we picked.  We are Chudventurers.  We are selective.  Bea got some cool stuff, I got some exercise, and we had Pagliacci's pizza for lunch.  We couldn't find the cache hidden at the Kenmore Library, nor two at some local parks, but we had a great time!  



And, yes, that last cache was shaped like a bird!   I love my hunting partner ... she even said she wanted to try metal detecting.  We're going to strike it rich!  I think we'll wait a little bit on the metal detecting.  Methinks someone would get bored a little too easy ...

The Chudventurers are also going to hunt the elusive rainbow trout soon!   I found out that I have to bait the hook, take off the fish, then gut and clean it.  Bea will do all the casting and reeling.   Fair trade, I think!

Stay tuned for more adventures!   You never know what we're going to get ourselves into next ...

1 comment:

  1. You're a good dad for offering so much help on the fish. I still won't go there, either, not that I ever fish, really.

    Such a great nurturer you are. I seriously get weepy thinking about seeing you and Bea! I already love my niece, and simply can't wait to kiss and hug and KNOW this beauty!!

    ReplyDelete